Monday 30 July 2012

stylin' in sass & bide


Sass & Bide dress & jacket / Wittner heels

This is Clare. My gorgeous sister-in-law (who resembles Kylie Radford of Morrison don't you think?). My good friend and stylist Jess Nella, and I helped to style this look for Clare for an event she attended last week. I love the step-hem of the Sass & Bide piece, named the Raw Deal dress. It is such a beautiful cut in a metallic silk/silk georgette layer fabric. The jacket compliments the dress and gives Clare's shape an amazing curve in all the right places. (This was the last one you lucky thing!) A turned up cuff gives the overall look a bit an edge. The simple pointed-toe heel creates length and the look is finished off with a bright lip and lashings of mascara. You're a natural Clare. I think you don't know just how beautiful you are. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment